🚚 Ships Only USA For Now!
RV Black PU Gun Foam is suitable for various indoor and outdoor projects, including bonding and filling. PU Gun Foam’s unique formulation provides dense insulation, filling gaps with extreme temperatures and humidity without shrinking.
- The porous structure eliminates air leaks and provides both heat and acoustic insulation.
UV-resistant features and deep black color shield it from harmful rays and prolong its life.
- Waterproof and flame-resistant, it is a safe construction material.
- Doesn't shrink and maintains its volume upon application, keeping your projects safe and secure.
- Sticks to various surfaces like wood, glass, stone, concrete, and MDF, providing versatility in its use.
- Effortlessly fills gaps and provides a pleasing appearance.
Weight: 24 Oz. / 750ml (690g)
Volume: 600 ml.
Chemical Structure: Polyurethane Foam (Pre-polymer)
Storage: +5℃ - 30℃ degree.
Heat Resistance: -40 ℃-+80 ℃
Application Temperature: -12 ℃-+30 ℃
Curing Time: 24 hours
- General filling purposes include gaps, large and small cracks, cavities, etc.
- Insulation for thermal and acoustic comfort.
- Insulate electrical installations.
- Water pipe insulation.
- Caravan applications.
- Bonding objects for decorative purposes
- Insulating materials.
- Injecting filler into damaged materials to repair them.